Support Engineer (m/f)
The support engineering team at Unicon Software is a critical part of our future success, and we are looking for absolutely and only the best people out there. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. We feel their joy. We feel their pain. Are you up for the challenge?
Position Key tasks:
- Delivering effective technical customer support in the region and occasionally transcontinental
- Providing high-quality technical support for Unicon’s Software solutions
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and technical dependencies
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Acquires a solid and in-depth understanding of customer’s technical requirements and uses this knowledge to develop the most relevant solution
- Feedbacks market intelligence and potential product improvements to the product application development team.
- Client–facing experience
- Excellent Written and verbal kills, excellent phone manner
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with server-based solutions
- Experience and understanding of middleware components namely Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft
- Good background understanding and knowledge of network management software systems and their interaction/integration with network elements
- Enjoys working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company pioneering leading-edge technology
- Self-starting and highly motivated
Are you interested in this varied job vacancy? If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Phone: +49 721 96451-0
Unicon Software Entwicklungs- und Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH