Software developer Linux
We are looking for a Software developer Linux for our offices in Karlsruhe and in Augsburg.
- Realization of sophisticated applications and services based on C/C++ in an agile development environment
- Requirements engineering, architecture and design of the corresponding components
- Packaging and deployment using our own packaging system based on our Continuous Integration Server
- Contact for technical issues and responsibility/decision-making regarding specific components
- Graduate of computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or completed training as an IT specialist
- Several years of professional experience in developing applications on Linux using open source libraries with C++
- Knowledge of at least one common scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Experience with version management systems such as git
- Your analytical and conceptual skills should help you familiarize yourself with new topics
- Good written and spoken German and a good working knowledge of English
You can expect a pleasant working environment with the option of working from home, and a varied range of tasks. We offer our employees plenty of freedom and the scope for creativity. Our information paths are short, and we value an open communication culture. For us, it is a matter of course that you receive intensive training in all areas and a salary that is based on your performance.
Does this sound like exactly what you’re looking for? If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail. Should you have any questions about what you have just read, please feel free to give us a call.
Phone: +49 721 96451-0