Technical Sales Manager (m/f/d)
You advise and support the sales teams of our European partners regarding solutions in server-based computing, thin client products and services within the scope of joint pre-sales activities. You are primarily the contact for our sales teams and provide technical support for our partners.
- Open up new customer potentials jointly with our partners
- Establish and expand strategic customer relationships
- Contact for customized solutions
- Identification of future customer requirements and development of potential implementation options
- Give technical workshops for customers and partners on site or in web conferences
- Partner qualification / Support qualification
- In charge of coordinating entire sales process
- Analyze competitor information
- Assist in the preparation of trade fairs and exhibitions
- Maintain customer and project data
- Support our OEM partners
- PreSales support / Technical support for selected customers
- Cooperate and exchange information with 2nd level support
- Excellent presentation and pre-sales skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and autonomy
- High level of initiative, motivation, capacity for teamwork and desire to tackle new challenges
- Willingness to travel (in Germany and abroad)
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- Sound knowledge of server-based computing and a good understanding of technical issues.
- Knowledge of Citrix is an advantage.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in IT sales environment or solution design is an advantage, but we can equally envisage a young professional who has completed training.
- We see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- You will be part of an agile tech company on the path of growth
- We are the technological leader in an innovative IT sector
- In the 25+ years of our existence, we have reached an extremely high level of professionalism and technical expertise
- At the same time, the atmosphere is still start-up-like and very dynamic, with flat hierarchies and flexible working models
- We encourage the contribution and implementation of own ideas in the sense of extensive personal responsibility
- Our teams are characterized by an open communication culture and a strong motivation to perform
- We offer you an attractive and performance-oriented compensation package
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail. Should you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
Phone: +49 721 96451-0