Enhancements of eLux RP 5.7.1000 LTSR CU
- Upgrade to kernel 4.4.122 including kernel patches due to critical vulnerabilities Spectre and Meltdown
- Microcode update for Intel and AMD processors against Spectre
- Migration to eLux RP 6.2.0 with whitelist supported
- Improved handling of session switching in multi-monitor setups
- Improved multi-monitor handling via systray due to issues in specific combinations
"Meltdown" and "Spectre"
Further security updates to fix the Intel and AMD processor vulnerabilities are included in the release of eLux RP 5.7.1000 LTSR CU. The updates consists of patches for the Linux kernel and processor microcode updates for AMD and Intel chipsets. For more information about the security update, see package details of the eLux RP 5.7.1000 LTSR CU on www.myelux.com. Unicon strongly recommends to perform the relevant system updates for your eLux devices. Please note that after the updates, appropriate tests in your system environment are necessary to ensure that the desired functionality is still available.
Download eLux RP 5.7.1000 LTSR CU