Enhancements of eLux ® RP 5.1.0
- Supports Qumu's Video Optimization Pack, which brings with it the full scope of Qumu’s enterprise video functionality – for both multicast and unicast streaming.
- Device relocation with additional parameters (relocation without license transfer, defined destination organisation unit)
- Modern UI allows application start directly from the eLux App Selector and from the App Search
- The logfiles of the Citrix HDX RealTime Media Engine and the content list of the update partition are included in the diagnostic files now
- Extension of the hardware support for additional thin client models (please see HCL)
- Citrix Receiver for Linux 22.214.171.124
- VMware Horizon View Client for Linux 3.4
- Adobe Flash Player version 126.96.36.1998
- Java SE8 Update 66
BETA version of the feature Dynamic Proxy Update Service
- The Dynamic Proxy client is one automatically selected eLux client per subnet, that acts as a proxy for the software package distribution to the other devices in the same subnet. Only the Dynamic Proxy client downloads the software packages from the configured web server and provides them to all the other clients in the subnet.
For the migration from eLux RP 4 to eLux RP 5 please consider the short guide on uDocs.
Download eLux RP 5.1.0