Enhancements of eLux RP 6.3.1 CR
- Password could not be changed in the Citrix PN Agent logon dialog
- Screensaver function ‘Leave message’ did not display user notifications
- Configuration of screensaver supports slide show mode
- Citrix USB drive mapping showed an additional drive which could not be accessed
- Additional WLAN support for Dell Wyse 5070, Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Tiny, NEXterminal NEXtreme-IV
Important – Compatibility
The new product versions eLux RP 6.3.1 and Scout Enterprise Management Suite 15.3.1 offer an improved encryption method for device passwords in addition to the certificate-based management protocol via IP port 22125 with end-to-end encryption (TLS).
As a result, Scout Enterprise 15.3.1 is compatible with eLux RP 5, eLux RP 6.2.0 and eLux RP 6.3, but not with eLux RP 6.0 and eLux RP 6.1.
Devices running eLux RP 6.2. and eLux RP 6.3 can be managed through Scout Enterprise Management Suite 15.1.0 and later versions.
An overview of all versions can be found in our Compatibility matrix.
“Meltdown” and “Spectre”
Further security updates to fix the Intel and AMD processor vulnerabilities are included in the release of eLux RP 6.3.1 CR. The updates consist of patches for the Linux kernel and processor microcode updates for AMD and Intel chipsets. Unicon strongly recommends to perform the relevant system updates for your eLux devices. Please note that, after the update, appropriate tests in your system environment are necessary to ensure that the desired functionality is still available.
See also the Client HCL on myelux.com for the client models supported by this version of eLux RP 6.
eLux RP 6.3.1 CR